Kinesiology & Food testing
Nutrition, Health & Lifestyle Consultant
Cookery tips & recipes
I Love to help people nourish their body, mind and soul, so they feel less stressed, tired and overwhelmed by the busyness of life, empowering them to make the changes necessary to feel healthy and well, on the inside and out.
Kinesiology is a holistic therapy that works on every aspect of health, the physical, psychological, emotional, nutritional and spiritual levels, to identify and relieve the stress which may be preventing the individual from enjoying excellent health.
What can it do?
By restoring balance to the energy channels, Kinesiology stimulates the body’s natural healing processes and overall efficiency
Possible benefits include:
– release of emotional stress
– relief of physical pain
– increased vitality and resistance to illness
– help with allergies and nutritional requirements
– enhanced functioning of brain and nervous system
– improved posture
– improved co-ordination
– help with learning disorders, phobias and low self esteem
– setting and achieving goals
– tapping hidden potential
Kinesiologists do not diagnose or treat specific illness or disease but work with the body’s vital energies within a holistic model of health maintenance and enhancement.