We are really excited to launch the Enniscorthy & District Tourism PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION!!!
Each month a winning picture will be chosen and the winner will receive a prize which has been sponsored by a local business. (Nov/Dec 2016 prize is Dinner for two at the Riverside Park Hotel!)
All Photographs should be uploaded directly onto “Enniscorthy Tourism” or “Visit Bunclody” Facebook Page and include a caption to explain the image and name the area.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Important terms and conditions below before submitting your entry
Competition Terms and Conditions apply:
* All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them. Entrants must ensure that photographs of people have been taken with the permission of the subject (where identifiable).
* All photographs must be taken in Co. Wexford.
* No digitally altered images will be accepted (No cloning, adding or removing elements). Basic enhancements are allowed e.g. brightness, contrast, and sharpening etc).
* All pictures should be uploaded directly onto “Enniscorthy Tourism” Facebook or “Visit Bunclody” Facebook page and include a caption to explain the image and name the area (posts without will be deleted/disqualified).
* We respect the intellectual property of all photographers and we ask our readers to do the same. All material published is protected by copyright and no one is allowed to copy or reproduce anything without consent.
* We reserve the right to share your identity with any third party who is claiming that any photograph submitted by you violates copyright laws.
* You will not submit any photograph that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene.
* You license us to use the photograph you provide on our website, facebook and twitter and other social media or local newspapers and for more than once. You also license us to use your photograph to promote Tourism and the Competition.
* You accept that we may exercise editorial control over the photograph and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
* We reserve the right to crop any photographs submitted by you at our discretion in order to fit the overall design and format.
* No payment will be made for use of the pictures submitted to the Enniscorthy & District Tourism Photography Competition.
* No members of Enniscorthy Tourism or Chamber Office are allowed to enter the competition.
* Judges’ decision is final and retain the right to reject or disqualify a picture from the competition.
* If posting multiple pictures include them in an album. You can enter a maximum of 5 photos in each monthly competition.
* Putting your name at the bottom of picture does not protect it from sharing. If you absolutely don’t want your pictures shared, don’t enter them in this competition. The competition is for anyone to post up their own pictures of Co. Wexford to promote tourism for the Enniscorthy & Bunclody area and for the enjoyment of others. If you are worried about copyright this is not a competition for you.
* You warrant to us that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
* We accept no liability for any content submitted by third parties.