Enniscorthy Tourism hold a photo competition running every two months. We have local sponsors who sponsor a prize and entries are posted on our “Enniscorthy Tourism” facebook page. Terms and conditions for the competition are posted below. This has proven to be a great success – seeing the most amazing photographs of our beautiful County on show! We are currently taking entries for the May/Jun 2017 competition.
***TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE PHOTOGRAPH COMPETITION***
* All photographs submitted must be the work of the individual who submits them. Entrants must ensure that photographs of people have been taken with the permission of the subject (where identifiable).
* All photographs must be taken in Co. Wexford.
* In judging the winning entry each month, the judges will take into account the quality of the images submitted but also their subject matter as the images should show Co. Wexford in a favourable way and be in keeping with the competition’s main aim of promoting the Enniscorthy & Bunclody region as a tourism destination.
* No digitally altered images will be accepted (no cloning, adding or removing elements). Basic enhancements are allowed e.g. brightness, contrast, and sharpening etc.
* All pictures should be uploaded directly onto “Enniscorthy Tourism” or “Visit Bunclody.ie” Facebook pages and include a caption to explain the image and name the area (posts without will be deleted/disqualified).
* Pictures submitted can contain the name or watermark of the submitting photographers. As the main aim of this competition is to promote tourism in the Enniscorthy & Bunclody region the organisers will be sharing all photos entered in the competition on our own, and other, tourism-related social media and websites, and we encourage the general public and tourism-related businesses to share the photo entries on their social media and websites also. If you absolutely don’t want your pictures shared in any way, don’t enter them in this competition. If you are worried about copyright this is not a competition for you.
* You license the organisers to use the photographs you enter in our competition on all tourism-related websites, facebook, twitter and other social media and for more than once. You also license us to use them in any print publication with a credit to the photographer. You also license us to use them to promote tourism and this competition.
* The winning entrant in each bi-monthly competition must agree to supply an unwatermarked, high resolution version of his/her photo for use by the organisers in any marketing or promotional way to benefit tourism in the Enniscorthy & Bunclody region. Where an unwatermarked, high resolution, winning photo is used by the organisers in print media a credit to the photographer will be printed underneath or on the side of the photo. Where it is used by the organisers on any tourism websites or social media the organisers cannot guarantee the inclusion of any such credit.
* The organisers reserve the right to share your identity with any third party who is claiming that any photograph submitted by you violates copyright laws.
* You will not submit any photograph that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene.
* You accept that the organisers may exercise editorial control over the photograph and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
* The organisers reserve the right to crop any photographs submitted by you at our discretion in order to fit the overall design and format.
* No payment will be made for use of the pictures submitted to the Enniscorthy & District Tourism Photography Competition.
* No members of Enniscorthy Tourism or Enniscorthy & District Chamber office are allowed to enter the competition.
* The organisers retain the right to reject or disqualify a picture from the competition and the Judges’ decision is final.
* If posting multiple pictures please include them in an album. You can enter a maximum of 5 photos in each bi-monthly competition.
* You warrant to the organisers that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
* The organisers accept no liability for any content submitted by third parties.